We undertake risk assessments and return to work plans of employees who may have been off ill or recovering from a mental health condition. Our risk assessments are in line with the HSE requirement and OHS guidelines.
Once completed we can discuss with you options to implement areas of risk mitigation and also a support and maintenance aspect for managing this.
The six key areas of the assessment include:
- Demands: Workload, work patterns, and the work environment.
- Control: How much say the person has in the way they do their work.
- Support: Encouragement, sponsorship and resources provided by the organisation, line management and colleagues.
- Relationships: Promoting positive working to avoid conflict and dealing with unacceptable behaviour.
- Role: Whether people understand their role within the organisation and whether the organisation ensures that they do not have conflicting roles.
- Change: How organisational change (large or small) is managed and communicated in the organisation.
Get In Touch
If you would like us to undertake a risk assessment for returning employees in your business: